Our Managing Director Leigh Hartog has been given a very prestigious recognition of Honoured Citizen of the City of Penrith. This honour has only been given to 6 other people since its inception in 2003, Leigh now joins the following people –
- Hon. Faye Lo Po’ AM on 6 June 2003
- The Hon. Ron Mulock AO on 7 November 2003
- The Hon. Peter Anderson AM on 18 August 2007
- Freda Whitlam AM on 24 September 2009
- Malcolm Borland AM on 15 October, 2011
- Alan Travers AM on 26 May 2016
Leigh’s strong commitment to supporting the City of Penrith through a wide range of organisations including but not limited to; Mamre House, Hope Cottage, Londonderry Pony Club, the Penrith BMX club and Emu Plains Junior Rugby League Club. This includes both civil services and project management. However trying to gauge his contributions over the years in very difficult as Leigh prefers to give without any fuss or recognition.
To say we are proud of this achievement is a complete understatement, however we can not think of anyone more deserving than Leigh.