JK Williams Group is a well-established and highly regarded Tier 2 Civil Construction company situated in Western Sydney.
We are looking for a Senior Civil Estimator with proven flair for first principles estimating and a demonstrated success for delivering robust tender outcomes, who is adept at establishing technical standards and procedures, and has had overall responsibility for the training and staffing of an estimating department.
Only those that believe themselves to be talented Estimators with a discipline for converting tender briefs into solid well organised tender results are invited to apply.
We are a dynamic high-profile civil construction business with a fresh and unique approach to business management, placing high significance on traditional values while appreciating the importance of contemporary and current practices.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within defined timeframes
- Co-ordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from across all sectors of the business
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Provide innovative alternative value-added engineering solutions to client requirements.
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise profit.
What we Offer
The role offers a highly organised, focused, and enthusiastic individual the opportunity to put their capability into practice in a responsive, relaxed, and professional organisation.
Flexibility will be integral to their success.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then please apply now via SEEK
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants should also note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants should forward applications to; firstname.lastname@example.org