Due to continual growth we are seeking an experienced Horticulturalist to join a successful and dedicated team working on sites in and around the Sydney metropolitan area. We are looking for passionate and professional people with attention to detail and a commitment to delivering outstanding outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utislise and further develop your skills and experience whilst working for a large reputable organisation within a supportive team environment. If you are a team player; passionate about your work, punctual and reliable we would like to further discuss this opportunity with you.
Applicants will need to possess the following;
- A WHS Industry Induction Card
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- 3 + years grounds maintenance experience
- Physically fit and comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Sound planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work co-operatively as a team member
Interested applicants can contact the HR Team on 02 4725 3439 for more information or forward applications to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should note:-
Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.