JK Williams Contracting, a civil construction company is seeking experienced Landscapers for project based across the Sydney metropolitan area.
This is a hands on role; proven knowledge in hard and soft Landscape Construction and previous experience in a similar role is essential. Experience in the construction of Parks and Playgrounds is desirable.
If you are a team player with the ability to adapt quickly to change; are punctual, reliable, have an eye for detail and are prepared to travel to various sites across the Sydney Metropolitan area we would be keen to hear from you.
Ideally applicants will have proven experience working in the civil construction industry.
Applicants will need to possess the following;
- Trade Qualification – Cert III in Horticulture (Landscape) or Civil Construction
- General Construction Induction Card
- Current driver’s licence, own transport, and able to drive a manual vehicle
- The ability to read and interpret plans
- Good communication skills
- Sound planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work co-operatively as a team member
- Plant operation experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
We offer a competitive wage with the potential to earn $1250 – $1300 nett (after tax) for a 47.5 hour week (including overtime & allowances).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Preferred candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.