JK Williams Contracting, a highly reputable Tier 2 Civil Construction company based in Penrith is currently seeking highly skilled and experienced Plant Operators for civil works throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Applicants MUST have a minimum of 3 years proven civil experience operating machinery such as but not limited to Excavators, Water Carts, Rollers, Compactors and Dump Trucks.
Applicants should possess:-
- WHS Construction Induction Card
- Ability to use GPS
- Ability to operate plant plus labour when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning, organising and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work co-operatively as a team member
- Strong commitment to Company policy and procedure
- An understanding of and commitment to Quality, WHS and Environmental Management
- Ideally also a current HR truck licence and or current SOA / VOC
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a reputable organisation that truly values their staff
- The opportunity to advance your career through growth and development
- A supportive, friendly and team focused environment
- Competitive rates
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, then please apply now via SEEK
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants should also note that preferred candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
Interested applicants should contact HR on 02 4725 3439 or forward applications to:-
JK Williams Contracting Pty Ltd
PO Box 308
Penrith NSW 2750